For details on this unit please click HERE or select the links above for the WWII-era two bedroom + loft.
This large WWII era two-bedroom + loft unit is located in Arlington, Virginia, next to Shirlington Village.
This apartment is fully furnished and all utilities, high speed internet, and premium satellite television are included in the rental amount. The kitchen is newly renovated with hardwood cabinets, new appliances, and granite countertops. The updated bathroom features a heated tile floor and a bathtub. The balcony off of the dining room adds additional space for entertaining.
The apartment is conveniently located with easy transit to the Pentagon Metro, U.S. State Department Foreign Service Institute, and Downtown D.C.
Pentagon Metro: The stop for the shuttle to the Pentagon Metro is located in front of the apartment and arrives at the Pentagon Metro in twelve minutes (click HERE for details).
U.S. State Department Foreign Service Institute: The route to the facility avoids major highways and the driving time to the Institute is just ten minutes (click HERE for details).
Downtown D.C.: The apartment is located just minutes from Downtown D.C., as the entrance to the freeway is next to Shirlington Village.
- Square footage: 1,250 square feet of living space
- Two bedrooms plus loft:
- one queen size bed (bedroom one)
- one full size bed (bedroom two)
- one twin bed (loft)
- One full bath with bathtub
- heated tile floor
- Year built: 1944
- Central air and heat
- Storage facilities located in the attic, measuring approximately 15’ x 28’
- Laundry facilities: front loading washer and dryer in unit
- Parking: 2 surface lot unassigned spaces
- Security: Front Door accessed via master key; guests can be allowed in via intercom system
- Amenities: 6 outdoor swimming pools, 5 tennis courts (lighted), tot playgrounds, community center
- Metro: 12 minute shuttle bus ride from front of building to Pentagon Metro (see map)