Thank you for considering Shirlington Stay.
We are a Veteran owned small business provider of Short Term Furnished Housing in the Washington D.C. area near the Pentagon.
Why choose us?
– We are comparable in price to a single hotel room,
– You’ll have a large two bedroom, one bath + loft unit with 5 person capacity.
– We are pet friendly,
– We are minutes to Washington D.C. and Pentagon Metro.
Length of stay:
The minimum period of stay is 30 days. There is no maximum period of stay.
Who are our clients:
– Military service members in short/long stay per-diem assignments at local military facilities, including (but not limited to):
*Joint Base Myer–Henderson Hall,
*Marine Barracks 8th St NE DC,
*Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling,
*Washington Navy Yard,
*Marine Corps Base Quantico.
– Government workers in short/long stay per diem assignments attending the US Department of State Foreign Service Institute and other facilities;
– Private contractors looking for flexible lodging;
– College and Grad students seeking lodging for short/long term internships in the Washington DC metro area, in our local Colleges and Universities:
*George Washington University,
*Catholic University, etc.
– Individuals/Corporations visiting and working in the Washington D.C. area.
We pride ourselves on delivering an unparalleled level of customer service, providing our guests with meticulous attention to detail and around the clock availability. With in-house expertise in design and operations, we tailor our services to meet our guests’ specific needs.
Let us make your stay in Washington D.C. memorable. For any questions please contact us directly. We look forward to serving you.
Andre LaFleur, Owner